- Designed by members of the Black creative community and allies throughout Apple to celebrate and acknowledge Black history and Black culture
- Inspired by the colors of the Pan-African flag and pays homage to the rich tradition and craft of quilting in the Black community
- Aluminum case made from 100 percent recycled aerospace-grade alloy, with “Black Unity” laser-etched on the back
- Black Unity Sport Band made from soft, high-performance fluoroelastomer, featuring a stainless steel pin-and-tuck closure laser-etched with “Truth. Power. Solidarity.”
- Matching dynamic Unity watch face
- Comes with all the advanced health, fitness, and connectivity features of Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple supports organizations dedicated to advancing racial equity and justice.
The Black Unity Collection symbolizes a communal commitment to dismantling the inequalities that diminish the civil and human rights of Black people. The colors of the case, band, and matching watch face are inspired by the Pan-African flag: red for the blood that unites people of the Black Diaspora, black for the Black people whose existence is affirmed by the flag, and green for the natural wealth of Africa.
Apple supports organizations dedicated to advancing racial equity and justice.
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app.¹ Take an ECG from your wrist.²See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone.³ It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
• GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone³
• Measure your blood oxygen with a sensor and app¹
• Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app²
• The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
• S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Swimproof design⁴
• Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks⁵
• Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup⁶
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification²
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist⁷
• International emergency calling from your watch⁸
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and customizable watch faces
• Aluminum and stainless steel cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
¹Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
²The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
³Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
⁴ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
⁵Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
⁶Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. Battery life varies by use and settings.
⁷Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
⁸The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
A wireless technology used for exchanging data
Product is able to resist the penetration of water to some degree.