Seiko snxs79k, the Seiko Men’s Automatic Stainless Steel Watch boasts high-tech Japanese automatic movement hidden behind classic analog styling. Precise 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement keeps this watch functioning without a battery–it powers automatically with the movement of your arm. This high-tech feature is tucked away behind the watch’s black dial, which boasts luminous silver-toned hands and baton hour markers. The dial also sports a date window at the three o’clock position, and the entire dial is protected by a Hardlex mineral crystal. Keeping all of this securely on your wrist is a brushed-and-polished stainless steel link bracelet that closes with a fold-over clasp. Other features include a stainless steel case with an exhibition case back and water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.07 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches; 3.04 Ounces
- Item model number : SNXS79K
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Date First Available : February 28, 2006
- Manufacturer : Seiko
- ASIN : B000G12Y8O